Having trouble staying abreast of news on climate change and food security? Let The CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS) curate the news for you. Using ScoopIt, CCAFS selects the most relevant stories of the day, which you can either browse online or read in your mailbox.
To browse online:
- Click here: http://www.scoop.it/t/climate-change-agriculture-food-security
- Browse the stories.
To receive the news roundup via email:
- Click here: http://ccafs.cgiar.org/blog
- In the top, right-hand side, look for the “Climate News Roundup” box (it has a black background).
- Enter your email in the field below the black box and click “Subscribe”.
- Read the headlines in your mailbox.